Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[REQUEST] Info about MOTOROLA's IC signed SC85369P

Status
Not open for further replies.

toriman

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Please help me to find any info about this IC. I've googled it and found nothing. This IC is like ghost...Maybe it is some sort of telecommunication device, but I don't know for sure.

SC85369.jpg

Hi,

It might - or might not - for that specific IC be worth trying **broken link removed**, they have a delightful collection of old semiconductor manufacturer's handbooks. I found the Motorola Linear Interface Ic DataBook 1990, and a couple of other Motorola books, it's in the above link if you feel it's worth looking through.

Maybe NXP may know something (I vaguely think they bought Motorola, didn't they?)

Best of luck.

Thank you.

For sure I will try to seek any info using given url.

ON Semiconductor is a "successor" of Motorola semiconductor division https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ON_Semiconductor

I asked ON about this IC but unfortunately they didn't know anything. MOTOROLA isn't helpful in any way.
What a pity...

My problem isn't solved at this moment.

Regards
tOri

Reactions: d123

d123

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.