Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Low-power op amp in subthreshold region

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreelekshmivipin

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Low power op amp in subthreshold region

I have to design a low power opamp working in subthreshold region.Can anyone suggest the step by step procedure with the formulas for the design.or please share the books or videos that will help.I am planning for a two stage low power op amp.

Thanks,
Sreelekshmi

Re: Low power op amp in subthreshold region

Thanks for the reply.I am planning to design one with power consumption less than 6nW.But in the pdf you shared the design logic of the W/L of each mos is not given.How to arrive at the aspect ratio of each transistor is what I am looking for.Also since the op amp works under subthreshold,the calculation method of the subthreshold current is also my concern.

Re: Low power op amp in subthreshold region

I am planning to design one with power consumption less than 6nW. But in the pdf you shared the design logic of the W/L of each mos is not given.
Of course it's given - for 3 different power/bandwidth design configurations: Binkley__chap.5-Figure_5.1.png
Those who can read are better off.

How to arrive at the aspect ratio of each transistor is what I am looking for.Also since the op amp works under subthreshold,the calculation method of the subthreshold current is also my concern.
My recommendation: Read - better: study - the a.m. book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back