Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[moved] Solar battery charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

dp1311.dp

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am designing solar battery charger using pwm based charging
How to protect battery from overcharge and deep discharge using microcontroller
And how to check if the battery is fully charge or not??

Hi,

There have been many discussions on this. You find many threads in this forum and even more information in the internet.
For battery infromations maybe read through

Such informations are easy to find using an internet search engine.

Klaus

i want to blink the led as the battery charged and i want to stop charging after battery is fully charged

Hi,

Blinking a LEDis a very basic application.
Stopping charging after the batery is fulll...does almost every battery charger.

Nothing new, nothing special.

Klaus

Hi,

There have been many discussions on this. You find many threads in this forum and even more information in the internet.
For battery infromations maybe read through

Such informations are easy to find using an internet search engine.

Klaus

Hy, I wanted to know that is it worth buying solar batteries? I have seen people are much behind solar batteries these days, I asked my friends too they said that buying solar product from right company is very much important, then it will be worth buying solar products to save money. They suggested me to buy from here https://www.walmart.com/c/kp/solar-panel-controllers

or from **broken link removed**
https://www.sears.com/magnum-energy-solar-cell-charge-controller-pt-100/p-A011595045

So, let me know if u have used products of any of this company or if anyone else have used then please let me know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back