Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Transient simulation with dynamic parameter in cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy281

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
hope u guys r dng good.I want to know how to improve accuracy of simulation during dynamic parameter consider as temp(temerature).During normal simulation with different temp I am getting results that is not matching with dynamic parameter of different temp. for example normal simulation 25 deg 67uVrms then 100 deg 100uVrms.if we do in dynamic parameter with 25 and 26 deg,25 I will get 67uVrms and 100 deg I am getting 127uVrms

regards
Sandy

And what does reality have to say about all this?
Who's to say which result is (more) accurate? It
may well be that "dynamic whatever" method is
exposing some non-obvious circuit activity. Or a
model / equation / behavioral math "oops".

Do yourself a favor and get data early.

Actually for 100 deg I should get 100uVrms.but while doing in dynamic parameter option I am getting 127uVrms @ 100deg.this is due to inaccuracy in dynamic parameter.
For ex.
temp
0S 25
10uS 25
10.001uS 100
20uS 100

during period 10.001uS to 20uS the temp is 100deg .in this period I should get 100uvrms(this 100uVrms is achieved from normal simulation with 100deg temp )but due to inaccuracy I am getting different value. So how to improve the accuracy during 10.001uS to 20uS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back