Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Reg : material definition in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeepkiranv

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am designing a textile antenna, for this purpose i need to define a Shieldit Fabric conducinng material with surface resistivity of 0.01 ohm meter and conductivity of 100 S/m. help me in defining this material in HFSS.

Hi, I hope this note helps you. After you draw your object in HFSS right click on the object and select Assign Material. In the opened window click on Add Material and you can define material with the desired properties in there.

Hi spiid ...I know that procedure. when i defined like that I couldn't reproduce the base paper results. could you help me?

Hello,
Are you sure that your issue is only about material and not the dimensions or the simulation steps of your design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back