Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Code composer studio output error

Status
Not open for further replies.

julian403

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to programa F28377S lauchpad and I included the correct headers but when I click on Debug, the ouput is
C28xx_CPU1: GEL: Encountered a problem loading file: C:\Users\julia\Documents\ADC\Debug\ADC.out Could not open file

What thats means? someone knows?

Re: code composer studio output error

Something suggests that you may be trying to use the Debug feature with a code that was compiled with the Release option.

The code is from control suite.

I get this message

Capture2.PNG

But I don't know and it doesn't show where is the error. In the code there isn't warning.

And this is the headers include

Capture3.PNG

Last edited:

Ok, now looking the first picture, it is noted that before this error it was reported by the compiler another one, referring to lack of a symbol. Did you check it ? Maybe the error you initially indicated it was just a consequence, not the cause of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back