Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is the normal frequency of an antenna without amplification

Status
Not open for further replies.

dante_clericuzzio

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i use an antenna indoor an amplify using s9018 transistor but i normally get 50 hz consistently...not sure why is that...then i play another antenna next to use and the frequency oscillate around 10 hz to 20 hz only...

why is the frequency of the amplification output so small. how much is the frequency from the antenna without amplification normally?

i use an antenna indoor an amplify using s9018 transistor but i normally get 50 hz consistently...not sure why is that..
Assuming you live in Europe or at least not in US. Power lines are 50 Hz AC (if you were in US you would see 60 Hz). You probably have the antenna near some power lines either a power cord or the power lines running through the wall and are picking up AC power line noise.

If the antenna is intended to pick up RF signals (e.g. radio or tv), you would design the amplifier circuit so that it suppresses low frequency.

If the antenna is intended to pick up RF signals (e.g. radio or tv), you would design the amplifier circuit so that it suppresses low frequency.

what is the ideal frequency to achieve in order to run AM radio? or perhaps how to amplify rf signal up to 2600 Mhz. Do you have such circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back