Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

macsa 1-1010 printing problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzy

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a problem I don't know if anyone here is familiar with this Lazer device but when I power on the machine as soon as it finishes boot up it starts to print without me even starting the print process.

Can anyone assist me?

Hi,

I assume there is some buffer that contains printing data.
Is there a data interface cable?

If so, then disconnect the data cable and start the printer.
If it still starts printing, then it may be
* an internal buffer containing data (read the datasheet on how to empty this buffer)
* or the printer is defective

If it does not print.... then connect the data cable.
If it now starts to print: there will be somewhere else a data buffer (print server?) --> it's not a problem of the printer...

Klaus

There is no external data cable, there is only a photocell that registers a stationary or moving object that triggers a print.

If I start the print process it actually prints the message that I set it to print but if I stop the print process it seems like it's just shooting a straight laser which bores a holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.