Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Virtual Terminal in Proteus doesn't show right values

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamuti

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all

I'm trying to check SPI communication between two ARDUINOs (master and slave). To do this, I have built a project file in Proteus and my master device is supposed to put some values on RXD/TXD regularly. However, using 'virtual terminal' in Proteus, it is showing some wired characters instead of true values. I'm checking SPI bus and it shows that communication is correct.

I wonder if any on you could give me a hint where I'm wrong.

Thanks,
Mahmoud

Hi,

Review your informations. You don't give any usefull information for us to verify the problem.
How can we help?

No code, no schematic, no information what you expect to see, no information what you get....

Klaus

Hello Klaus

You are right. I'm sorry; I thought maybe I have missed some important thing. Attached, please find the proteus project file as well as sketches for master and slave boards. I hope these info are enough.

Thanks

Attachments

• proteus_sketches.rar
    26.9 KB · Views: 139

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back