Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where Can I Access My NOTIFICATIONS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLK001

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is there a place to access your NOTIFICATIONS? After I have looked at the NOTIFICATIONS on the top menu, I can't go back and look at it again. For instance, if I see a yellowed NOTIFICATIONS, then look and see that I have received a "HELPFUL POST", I cannot go back later to see who gave me the "HELPFUL POST".

So where, o' where, can I examine the history of my notifications?

Is there a place to access your NOTIFICATIONS? After I have looked at the NOTIFICATIONS on the top menu, I can't go back and look at it again. For instance, if I see a yellowed NOTIFICATIONS, then look and see that I have received a "HELPFUL POST", I cannot go back later to see who gave me the "HELPFUL POST".

So where, o' where, can I examine the history of my notifications?

Try the following link, I save this link when I couldn't figure out how to access the same area.
https://www.edaboard.com/topanswers

You can see it at your profile page SLK001, by clicking at the "experience" tab. At the bottom of there you can see the last events.

You can see it at your profile page SLK001, by clicking at the "experience" tab. At the bottom of there you can see the last events.

That doesn't give one access to the page that shows who clicked on the helped me button and which thread had the receive it. The link I gave does that, or at least it works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.