Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Configuring Python 1300 C using Sensor Studio software provided by ON Semiconductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafimiet

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I came to know that a camera sensor (Python-1300-C) can be configured using SensorStudio, a software provided by ONSEMI.com. I want to know, whether the sensor studio download the settings directly to the camera OR to the Zedboard?

Hi,

how is this topic related to: "PLD, SPLD, GAL, CPLD, FPGA Design"?

Klaus

This is ok, since Zedboard is a Xilinx 7 series dev board.

I came to know that a camera sensor (Python-1300-C) can be configured using SensorStudio, a software provided by ONSEMI.com.
Is it not mentioned in the SensorStudio documentation?
There should be some hints from the help files of the software.

Is it not mentioned in the SensorStudio documentation?
They show the output of the kit in the SensorStudio window. That is why I am confused about it. Does it change the hardware configuration or it is just software manipulation?
Please, can you suggest me where to post the question as I tried my level best to figure out where I can post my question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back