Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can someone fix this forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rompelstilchen

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello, just beeing busy on this one

https://www.edaboard.com/threads/363036/#post1554928

- a dialog appears on refresh, it doe snot show anything inside
- seems like some answers do not contain any text , I can't read them
- I tried the contact link, but posting my message to the admin leads to a blank page, and no confirmation nemail

I tried in chrome & firefox

regards

Without any snapshot, no way to guess what exactly is happening there.
At least for me, the only thing that eventually happens is a pop-up subscription window of a newsletter from a partner website.

Without any snapshot, no way to guess what exactly is happening there.
At least for me, the only thing that eventually happens is a pop-up subscription window of a newsletter from a partner website.

the dialog apparently does not appear anymore

and if you check on this thread, there is that dude that looks like a doctor or something, it looks either his post is empty or that the image is separated from the post

- - - Updated - - -

ok the pictures are gone too :)

If you're not logged-in to the forum, you see some advertising posts. Normally they are not empty, it may be a special setting of your browser or a temporary server problem.

chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back