Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voice recognition using TMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrecr03

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

My name is André, and I'm currently studying Electrical Engineering. I signed up for this forum because I have an important work to do on my holidays for a DSP subject, due to January 25th!

So, here it is: I have a TMS320C5515 DSP board, by Texas Instruments, and I have to make a voice recognition system, using Code Composer Studio v4.1.3, capable of making LEDs on a breadboard to blink in real time. For instance, I say "green" and the green LED lights up (just a flag for future applications).

I'm looking for tutorials, videos, guides, or example algorithms so I can study the methods of detecting, sampling and processing the voice signal, I pretty much don't have a solid idea where to start.

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back