Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what agrement is this in java?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RETGT

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
While installing https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-java-on-ubuntu-with-apt-get
i get this how to move forward? java install read .png

hello,
i have install java sudo apt-get install openjdk-8-jre
please tell what to do next to open it?

ok i have install how to start develop it and what where java is seen?

Truetype fonts are high quality typefaces, commonly used in the computer world.

Java is a popular programming language used to write many applications. Its routines are used by these programs (after Java is installed on your hard disk). The programs know where to look on our hard drive for Java once it is installed. We do not necessarily need to know where Java resides on our computer. To write your own Java programs, it might be necessary to buy a developer's package.

- - - Updated - - -

As you install packages there may be more agreements which you must read and click 'Accept'.

ok, how to use and where it is application.

While we're on the subject, it's wise to find out if your system is vulnerable with Java on it. Although Java is an excellent add-on, over the years there have been reports of it having security holes, which can be exploited by remote hackers. Patches need to be issued to solve this or that problem. As for Linux, it has a built-in advantage regarding security, because permissions are required in almost everything done on the computer. So you may be safe enough with Linux, nevertheless it's best to get more information, since we're on the subject of installing Java.

I have Java on my Windows 7 machine and PowerMac G5. I do not know where they are located. I have not programmed with Java. I don't know what I would need to program with Java. I use a Java applet every day, namely Falstad's Circuit Simulator. The applet knows where to find Java on my computer.

I scan my Win 7 computer with Microsoft Security Essentials every other week. So I think I'm somewhat safe. This doesn't mean I'm doing all the precautions which are recommended by safety experts.

ok, do you use ubuntu with java?

ok, do you use ubuntu with java?

I once installed Ubuntu on a laptop, so I could give it a try. I did not get to the point of deciding whether to install Java. I recommend that you continue to install add-ons under Linux. Many knowledgeable people like Linux. It has a lot in its favor compared to Windows, because Windows gives users many frustrations. And Linux is free.

Status
Not open for further replies.