Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Database leak or forced subscription email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kolorafa

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I just received an email "Please confirm your subscription." from Newsletter Subscription Confirmation <newsletters@e.designworldonline.com>.

Did the database get leaked or edaboard did try to force newsletter subscription?

snapshot-2016-11-02-17-08-46.png

Not sure if this is the same confirmation they sent me some time ago. I get occasional emails which contain news about electronics, webinars, products, software. Below is a quote from the Forum Rules. The email address below is different from the one in your notice, but that doesn't necessarily mean you received a fraudulent notice.

Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.

If you have any questions or concerns about the WTWH online policy for the Design World website or its implementation you may contact us at webmaster@wtwhmedia.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back