Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LPG Gas detector/Sensor - schematics needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hynix

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
LPG Gas detector/Sensor

Hi ,
I am looking for the schematics of LPG gas detector using Figaro's LPG gas sensor TGS 2610, I have the sensor application note but the sample schematics doesnot work properly, please any one out there help me out

LPG detector

I am trying the circuit given in the application notes of figaro LPG sensor TGS2610.
But can any body out there help me understand How can I caliberate the sensor,
what is the term "PPM" how this can be achived to see weather the sensor is responding properly to as said PPM in the data sheet.

I think calibrating possible only with gas and/or other gas measuring instrument. Send me the application for consideration.

the term PPM is parts per million, and is a way of measuing small concentrations.

As for calibration, they talk about test chambers in the PDF's which im assuming release a known concentration. I saw a similar setup for a helium detector calibrator which was a small tank, with a tiny orifice, that was certified to know concentration.

I cant think of any way to calibrate your device with out one of these known constants.

Tim

PPM means Parts Per Milion (parts).
Regards

To calibrate you can found some spray with a known gas concentration
I'm working fo a firm that make gas detector that make this spray, but I can't sell anything, I'm sorry.

Lollo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back