Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] how can i read data from vs1003 in pic32?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could well be that it is simplest to bit-bang an SPI interface to get the correct timings, especially for the SDI BSYNC signal when you need to send 2 values. For 1 value the BSYNC signal can be handled using a framing pulse.
Alternatively perhaps the configuration described in Section 7.4.4 might let you use an inverted but otherwise traditional 'slave select' signal (which you need to drive yourself anyway).
The SCI interface looks more like a standard SPI interface with the XCI line taking the role of the 'slave select' signal.
If you need the use case as shown in Section 7.7.3 then bit-banging may be the best.
You *might* be able to use some of the audio or I2S modes that the PIC32 MCU you are using is capable of. Have a look at the devices SPI FRM section document for a more detailed description of these modes.
NOTE: All of this is just taken from me reading the data sheet you reference and the data sheet and FRM section for the PIC32 device you mention. I've not used any of the devices myself.
Susan

finally i translated code avr vs1003 to pic32,it worked 1 month ago.
thanks friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back