Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can I use xilinx's zynq AXI design block instead of using the AMBA designer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

u24c02

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi.

I'm not familiar with the xilinx zynq. But I found somethi g that I can make a system which is consisted by AXI interconnect.

This is very easy and simple.
But I don't know what can I use xilinx's zynq AXI design block instead of using the AMBA designer?
If yes,

How can you do sluse this?

Block Design is the main tool for implementing SOC based designs on Xilinx FPGAs.

What if you have no soc tool like amba desiger then how do you make the system?

What if you have no soc tool like amba desiger then how do you make the system?
Did you understand what Shaiko's reply in #2?

But I don't know what can I use xilinx's zynq AXI design block instead of using the AMBA designer?

How can you do sluse this?
Read Xilinx Block designer specification as to how to use it.

Seriously, do you just post in these forums just for the sake of posting?

What does #2 mean??

Also what if you have any exprience to answer, then please give to chance to another people. Please. Your answer never help me.

What does #2 mean??
It means reply number 2 for the thread in consideration.

Shaiko already told your to use the block design tool of Xilinx. It can be used for designing AXI based systems in Zynq.
Just searching the phrase "Block Design Xilinx" would show up show up so many results. There are even pictorial tutorials showing how to proceed step by step with the block design tool. Did you even care to do something like this?

Your answer never help me.
I didn't give out direct answers on purpose. Because your questions are either poorly constructed (can be forgiven), difficult to understand, can be easily found out via search engine or sometimes irrelevant. Most importantly, in my opinion, you don't want to do the work yourself.

Also what if you have any exprience to answer, then please give to chance to another people. Please.
Sorry, it was a mistake that I took up your threads today. I will ignore all of your posts in the future.
(I have done something like this to an annoying member "sun_ray" a couple of months ago, and I know that at least one 'super moderator' have also done something similar).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back