Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Populations permitted access to Google or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Application of sine wave oscillator

This has been suggested over and over on many forums over many years. There is no sign of it ever happening :-( :-?
I have heard that some governments over there jam Google so that their citizens (slaves?) do not hear about how normal people live and what freedoms we have.

I have heard that some governments over there jam Google so that their citizens (slaves?) do not hear about how normal people live and what freedoms we have.

where it is happening why people put there information in google?

China, North Korea and maybe India prevent their citizens from looking at Google to see how people with freedom live much better than they do. Those governments also block radio and TV from free countries. You are in India. Are you allowed to look at TV from other countries and at Google?
In the news in my free country they showed the extremely high expenses of the leader of North Korea, billions of dollars each year just for him, almost the entire income of his country while his citizens are starving.

People with freedom put information in Google so that other people with freedom can see it

ok,
Are you allowed to look at TV from other countries and at Google?

yes i use and other also watch other country i use satellite i change direction and there are dth free to air provided by govt which include different channel of country even PM visit in every country sir.

China, North Korea and maybe India prevent their citizens from looking at Google.
Surely not India. It's still the worlds biggest democracy.

why india is democracy and what this mean?

a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Ritesh never went to school??

at that time in school i was concentrating in class but my bencher who is now in Canada does not let me study make prank he is doing some computer or pick up job there ban him in canada his name is navjot singh hahha

People from very hot India come to cool Canada. Most of the women are crippled and can barely walk. Many of the men drive taxis and trucks.

People from very hot India come to cool Canada. Most of the women are crippled and can barely walk. Many of the men drive taxis and trucks.

Then how Canadian people live in cold place 17 °C and is there any space agency like usa nasa etc
can engineer get job in Canada?

- - - Updated - - -

Many of the men drive taxis and trucks.
where they live??

Canada is huge. Parts near the North Pole are cold all the time and parts near USA where almost everybody lives are hot in summer (yesterday was 33 degrees C and today will be the same). This morning (5:58AM) it is chilly at 23 degrees C. I went to the center of Canada in winter one time when the temperature was - 42 degrees C and it felt VERY cold. Exposed skin freezes in one minute.

There is no space agency but there are airplane and car manufacturers. There are many engineering jobs in Canada. People live in homes or apartment buildings. There is not much poverty in Canada, usually they are immigrants without an education.

There is no space agency but there are airplane and car manufacturers.

ok which company
how to get job in canada with allowances
Now i dnt like india there is very dirt on road no respect to engineers and not high salary.

ok which company
how to get job in canada with allowances
Now i dnt like india there is very dirt on road no respect to engineers and not high salary.

The first thing is learn engineering, based on your questions and the holes in your knowledge, you will need to do that before trying to get a job in Canada.

The respect problem comes from so many engineers being graduated from Indian schools that have no business being engineers as they are really bad at it in the first place regardless of having stellar marks in school. Then there are others that I've interviewed that don't even know the basics of how to design a simple state-machine for detecting a sequence like 10110, and this is after they've gotten a Masters degree in Engineering at US schools.

The last place I worked we would look for an electrical engineering intern and we would receive 100+ resumes with nearly all of them being MSEEs and more than 75% of them being Indian, we would end up weeding out half of the 25% and over 80% of the Indian resumes as being wrong for the position due to poor communication skills or lack of any practical experience (lab work, projects, work experience). Phone screens weed out maybe 60% of the left overs. Finally we would then bring in those last 10-11 students to interview. After interviewing them we might find 1 that is actually capable of doing something (at least 40-50% of correct answers to interview questions, many of the students would give a blank stare and mumble some BS).

I suppose since we weren't some top tier high profile company like Apple, MS, or etc. we didn't get the cream of the crop, but seriously the students that were trying to get an internship should at least be able to design a simple FSM or tell me what metastability is if they were taking digital and computer engineering courses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back