Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MAX9000 EPM9560 software support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyRick

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Greetings one and all,

I want to write code for and program some Altera EPM9560 CPLD's. I know they are old, but I'm just an amateur and they were cheap!

I cannot find software to support them. Quartus II doesn't (from current back to version 3) and the latest Max+Plus 10.2 only shows the EPM9320 versions, nothing bigger, even though its documentation says it supports *all* MAX9000's.

Does anyone know what version of any software will support them for development and BitBlaster programming?

I have searched the web and even asked Altera, but they have not yet responded.

Cheers,
FoxyRick.

Edit: Just in case someone else has this problem and finds this post, I have the solution.

It seems the *Baseline* version of MaxPlus (the free download version) deliberately does not support the device, but the *full* version with a purchased license does.

Got to spend the money, folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back