Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Viewing all available resources of a Xilinx FPGA in Schematic view

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostInABox

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi All,

I want to figure out how resources are layed out in my Vertex 6 FPGA chip , The documents talk about BUFG, BUFH , and BUFR , basically I would like to see the layout of these components on my FPGA die , ideally in FPGA Editor or Planahead Device View.

I have a simple design and it does not use all of these resources so it only allows me to show the used resources . Ideally i would want to be able to search fo all available BUFR resources availbale ( as an example) . Is there a way to to search for available resources and highlight them in the GUI ?

Thanks in advance , Please let me know

Though I doubt GhostInABox is returning for the information...maybe someone else will run across this and get their question answered...

In Xilinx FPGA Editor Use the find button Capture.JPG select the site as BUFG Capture.JPG Apply, then use the hilite buttion so they show up after selecting somewhere else Capture.JPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.