Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulink tutorials/ examples for Zynq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunayana Chakradhar

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I have searched the internet and don't find sufficient examples of simulink for zynq (VHDL code generation). Kindly give me some tutorials/ examples from where I can learn this. I need a supporting document which explains interfacing matlab with vivado as well as I encountering some errors while doing this.

Hello,

I have searched the internet and don't find sufficient examples of simulink for zynq (VHDL code generation). Kindly give me some tutorials/ examples from where I can learn this. I need a supporting document which explains interfacing matlab with vivado as well as I encountering some errors while doing this.

Have you considered that there just aren't any? If any do exist are probably slide presentations done by companies that specialize in training for Xilinx, e.g. Doulos. Therefore nobody on this forum would be able to give you the presentation even if they had it as it would be proprietary to Doulos and a violation of the forum rules to even point you to the document.

The typical online tutorials (outside Xilinx and/or Mathworks ones) are usually created by hobbyists and they are unlikely to be using matlab ($20K+) to develop their homebrewed designs (considering how they complain about the price of a $200 development board). If they did use Matlab (a pirated copy) and posted the tutorial online Mathworks would have a much easier time of going after them for unpaid license fees.

You have a track record here of asking questions that never receive answers or receive answers that seem to just generate more questions. Perhaps you just don't know how to ask a proper question. Perhaps these links will help with that...
http://xyproblem.info/
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Reactions: CataM

CataM

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I need a supporting document which explains interfacing matlab with vivado as well as I encountering some errors while doing this.

You statement suggests that you have Matlab & Vivado at your disposal. That means you also have the help documents available for these. Then my question is, is the solution to your problem not documented (direct/indirect) there?
Have you tried to create the most simplest design using them?

Status
Not open for further replies.