Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i'm learning altium and i have a problem on the pcb view that turns my work harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

madscientist132

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am learning about Altium by means of the tutorials. I could trace a scheme with some ic's and other components and
using some tools i could start the pcb stage. Even i could give the physical position on the board.

Not all runs that fine:

While i work on positioning each ic and some caps and resistors, in the top left corner of the board there's a brownish to gray message zone wich displays my coordinates and some circuit details. Sometimes it gets big enough to get between my mouse pointer and the board sheet itself and it's making my work really hard. Is it feasible in Altium to configure and or suppress that detail completely and have the pcb workspace free of obtrusive indicators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back