Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embedded Software Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawid.syty1

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody
Me name is Dawid Syty.
mail: dawid.syty1@gmail.com

I from Poland and i have 26 years old.

I work as an Engineer Embedded Developer . I have been developing software since 2014 year. Recently I have been working with micro-controllers, where I develop the software in C for Renesas and LPC microcontrolers with RTOS system.(FreeRTOS). I worked with the TCP/IP model. I worked with a library for LCD, which uses a 16-bit magistral bus and DMA. Implemented SD Card/ Data FLASH service with SPI/SDIO. I created my own transmission protocol for UART with DMA. I was responsible for creating a new complete device for registering the work time and controlling the acces.
My first company I worked with SAM4/SAM3 micro-controllers. I was helping to develop software for device such us keylogger, grabbers USB/HDMI, I Also created a BLDC motor driver as my bachelor’s work
I am still studying and developing my skills in embedded device.I have basically knowledge of embedded Linux, cross-compiler, Build-root, Busy-box, Qemu. Lately i'm creating new desktop software in C++/Java/Python. I am looking for an remote/odd job at home as Embedded/Software Developer and I am waiting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.