Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic/Circuit Design and PCB Layout Needed - Contract (hourly) work

Status
Not open for further replies.

utztech

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have been working on a project for a customer the last year or so. I am doing the embedded code and system design. There was another engineer doing the schematic design and PCB layout. The other engineer has been too busy with their day job to get things done so I am looking for somebody else to help with this project.

The project is a small wireless camera system. All the main IC's and system architecture have been decided, but the circuit and layout still need to be done. This would be contract work, you will negotiate an hourly rate and be paid directly by my customer. This is perfect as a side gig if you already have a full time job. We just need some progress to be made. I am looking for someone with experience and their own software tools. This project does have some RF components so the layout of that part will be critical. But we are using mostly TI parts and they have a lot of example layouts to go from.

The engineer will be responsible for:
Schematic design
PCB layout/design
Getting boards made
Populating or overseeing population/build out of boards
Supporting testing etc.
Revisions etc.

This is likely to be an ongoing project as we are tying to get the first prototype done and expect there to be a few revisions. Finally, I really want to work with someone local here is Arizona, USA. If you know anyone who would be interested please contact me.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.