Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to interface camera in usb & camera attached to TV t

Status
Not open for further replies.

asic1984

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
interfacing to a camera?

hi all

i need to know how can i inetrafec to a camera in the usb port and a camera attached to a tvtuner ...i am using c# language,how can i make use of the driver of the camera ?

thanks for help

interfacing to a camera?

You can try Microsoft Video for Windows API or opencv API from IBM. they should have functions for grabbing usb camera images.

Re: interfacing to a camera?

Please help me for interfacing Diital camera of Dlink DS350 & Umax A460 with microcontroller. As both camera works with USB communication.

interfacing to a camera?

Its difficult to interface the USB Webcams with the micros. But it depends what you want to accomplish. Micros are too slow to process/store the video stream. Object recognition is out of question.

Search web for similar subject and you will land up with a few robotics pages where they have interfaced parallel port webcams with ATMega.

hi

in directx9 there is a way to enumerate the audio devices and take streams from it arenot there similar way for video?

can some1 help me on interfacing camera using vb6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back