Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help for finding libraries for proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

surya aravind

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai my name is Surya Aravind and i need some website references for downloading libraries for Proteus . Thank you.

Proteus is old and defunct isn't it?....certainly a lot of old engineers use it.
Why not use Eagle where its all new, and making up your own librarys is so simple that yiu never need to download librarys.

Why not to use Altium?
Autor looking for libraries, not for new CAD.
There are no any special website exist. Everyone have to make his own libraries time to time. It is a normal proccess while developing.
But if we are speaking about simmulation models... that first of all you should better understand how does the spice engine work. What exaclty do you looking for?

Altium is better than eagle.....if you are fully conversant with it.
However, remember, that all PCB layout program providers , as you know, do not work for free..
they get payed from people getting stuck and confused, and so they do not
provide good tutorials, because they want you to get stuck and have to pay much money to their
applications support dept.

Eagle is different...with eagle, there is so much 3rd party support that any problem can be solved.

Proteus...the fact OP is asking, shows that there is not much 3rd party support.

This is bad news for OP and his company....he has asked this qu some time ago and still nobody (including me) does
not know how to help him in proteus.

Status
Not open for further replies.