Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem with synthesis NOC router

Status
Not open for further replies.

mostafa272

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I want to work on NOC router architecture,so I use Atlas tool to create VHDL code of my NOC.
for first test,I made a 4x4 Hermes NOC,and I tried to synthesis it with Xilinx ISE 14.7,but I received this error:"RouterBR.vhd line 51:Generic <address> has not been given a value.",I don't know how can I solve it. please help me

"RouterBR.vhd line 51:Generic <address> has not been given a value."
There is a generic that doesn't have a value. Look at your instantiated component, the component declaration (if you used one) and the entity of the component. Also look at line 51 in the RouterBR file and search for the address generic to see if it's even exists in the file.

You need to work on your debugging skills...like learning how to do even the most rudimentary debugging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back