Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to control dc motor speed using PID controller in simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

tauseefrehman

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, i am working on dc motor speed control in simulink. but i don't know really much about simulink due to which i am facing problem how to use the dc motor in simulink or how to operate it.
thanks in advance

thanks SunnySkyguy. but in the case where the DC motor block has been used is not actually controlled but just driving it. although it helped me alot. i want to ask other thing, that why there is been an inertia block is been connected to the dc motor where as it has inertia parameter build-in, in dc motor. and why is the terminator block is been used? one thing more could you help me in finding a block in simulink which could convert angular velocity to electrical signal so that i could use it as feedback for my controller.thanks again for responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.