Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solar battery charger for SLA battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

indika74

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can any one provide me a circuit for a solar battery charger for a seal lead acid battery of 150Ah. I have two 100w solar panels of 21.8v peak volts each.

I would look into IC's that have a lot of the functionality built into them. In most cases you can get samples of them also. Between Linear technology, TI, Maxim, and freescale you should be able to find some. They have both standalone and controller based IC's that are kind of all in one solutions. They do voltage monitoring, temperature monitoring, and do both normal and trickle charge. Start there and let me know what other questions you have.

Thanks for the reply, but can you find me a circuit for solar charge controller for a SLA battery. & it should be a constant voltage charger.

solar charge controller can be designed using pic microcontroller. You can check following link for complete step by step on smart solar charge controller
https://microcontrollerslab.com/smart-solar-charge-controller-using-microcontroller/ top-view.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back