Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

weller desoldering WDD 81V and possible soldering iron

Status
Not open for further replies.

iggyboyt

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hallo to everybody! I got a Weller desoldering station WDD 81V without the desoldering iron.I think it should be possible to use it like soldering station with an iron like the 80 W WSP80 (that I don't have!) or another less expensive one.I would like to have suggestions and by the way the schematic of the WDD 81V. Many thanks.

95W 230V Compressed Gas or Inert Gas Operating Desoldering Station with Euro Plug
Digital desoldering station for operation with compressed air or inert gas. For use with external compressed air.
Digitally controlled electronic for soldering or desoldering tools up to 80W
Compressed air converter provides vacuum for the desoldering iron
Inlet pressure 500-600 KPA (58-87 psi) oil free (dry compressed air or inert gas)
Calibration box may be connected for CALIBRATION, LOCK OUT or OFFSET function
Protection class 1
Antistatic housing
Equipotential bonding (normal state hard grounded)
Automatic tool recognition

Many thanks,kam1787,but my questions were:
1-Is there any less expensive 80 W soldering iron fitting to this station,even modifying the plug-in connector ?
2-For this purpose is needed the electric schematic of the WDD 81V,or at least the station connector configuration in detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back