Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

suggestion regarding to choose controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay_3189

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to use pic controller so, please suggest me the controller which is best in pic controller.
I want interface RTC, Temperature Sensor, and RS232 or USB, I2C.

and also suggest me controller which has inbuit RTC pin in pic or other then PIC.

Best is a relative term.It depends on what you intend to use it for.choosing a particular pic depends on lots of consideration like your knowledge base,availability of learning materials,online support and help etc.if you are a newbie,you can go for pic16f84a/pic16f628a because there are loads of online help and materials.if you are an intermediate user,you can go for pic16f877a or pic16f887.they also have a lot of online support.You can interface the above hardware you mentioned with the pic above

Status
Not open for further replies.