Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OZ9972 Datasheet or application note

Status
Not open for further replies.

tendi

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys,
Looking for datasheet for OZ9972 LCD TV backlight driver. I believe I can also use the scheme for the SS1091ASN. I don't have the
datasheet for this one either.

Thanks..

Hello guys,
Looking for datasheet for OZ9972 LCD TV backlight driver. I believe I can also use the scheme for the SS1091ASN. I don't have the
datasheet for this one either.

Thanks..

What make is it? I suspect it is chinese and if it is chinese than you will have very hard time getting anything on it. But more details never hurt as to make and model and what have you done so far etc. How many legs it has is it sip dip, what? Even a picture of it would be nice.

0z9992.jpg

Is this it? if it is that it won't be easy obtaining it.

Check this out it has some information on this IC.

Download info from this site:

**broken link removed**

Good luck.

Attachments

• datasheet.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 106
Last edited:

This inverter runs for a few seconds and cuts off power to the ccfls. I am trying to find out if this is being caused by overload or under-load? I need to know the voltage levels at the I-sense and V-sense pins. What are the trigger thresholds for these pins. Basically I want to fool the protection because I want to use the inverter on a different tv which has fewer ccfls. I also want to know how to use internal dimming...(pwm control). Oh yes the pdf file you attached is correct, but it does not have the electrical characteristics.

Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back