Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Infra Red Remote Control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code Warrior

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am intrested in building IR remote control. I want to control 4 relays using AT89Cx051 microcontroller. I want to use standard RC5 type remote. Can any one provide me circuit and code for the same or suggest me any URL for the same.

Regards.

Look this application notes from Atmel.

Dear bayramonur,
Thanks for your reply. I have downloaded the file and will go through it. Thanks again.

Regards.

I'm have projects for 4 ch.remote control using AT89C2051 as RC-5 remote please wait to upload file next week

BTW, any ready solution to support many different IR control protocols, like RC-5, SIRC, ITT etc. ?

I'm just interesting, how these commercial universal remote controls work? How they learn codes - just by storing waveform (after de-modulation) to the internal memory and then repeating it, or by recognize type of protocol and storing only command and type of protocol for every button?

Hello,
As PDF file provided by bayramonur, it contains info. about AVR controller NOT 8051. As I am intrested in AT89Cx051.
The project by preda is great. Will you provide me its circuit and codes so I will go ahead with this project.

Regards.

If you don't want to do programing then try:
SM5021 and SM5032 from SAMHOP

You can find more details at http://www.samhop.com.tw/p-rf.htm

If you search the net, Kitsrus had a featured kit using these ICs, I tried it and it works great. This is ideal for ROBOTICs application.

But if you want to do programing , nothing simpler than BASCOM-8051.

regards

Thank you , i had added a very simple circuit to control for one relay using PIC16F84A if you interested ill post it for you

with my best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back