Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Test points in ML605 Vertex 6 Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

sriharsha.hs

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi folks,

I am using ML605 (Vertex 6) Evaluation kit. I want to test my design output in oscilloscope. So, I am not finding any test points in the board.
I went through the data sheet and getting started guide related to ML605. But I am not finding any info regrading the same.

Please, can you guys guide me.

Thank you.

Hi folks,

I am using ML605 (Vertex 6) Evaluation kit. I want to test my design output in oscilloscope. So, I am not finding any test points in the board.
I went through the data sheet and getting started guide related to ML605. But I am not finding any info regrading the same.

Please, can you guys guide me.

Thank you.

time has changed. you will need to put it to the FMC connector, or find a jumper connected to io pin , that is not used.

time has changed. you will need to put it to the FMC connector, or find a jumper connected to io pin , that is not used.

Hi aruipksni,

Thanks for the reply. I directed all my signal outputs to DIP switches present on ML605.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back