Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi.. I am using silicon labs microcontroller C8051f120X for servomotor control and i

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmi

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi... i m using silicon labs C8051f120X for servomotor control.I need to store time taken by motor to reach 10% of target speed and 90%of targetspeed.
for this I am using timer, I have stored these timer values in variables when required speed is achieved, bt how can i see these values while motor is running?not able to read those values.:-(

I've used the F120 for this purpose. I wrote the values out using the uart (RS-232) to Hyperterminal running on a PC. You only have to use two wires Tx and Rx and ground to the PCs serial port. If its new it might not have a serial so use a USB to serial cable. Use a high baud rate and keep the message very short else you will slow down your code.

This is often preferable over running the debugger since the device is running full speed and the edit-compile-reload is sometimes faster than starting the debugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back