Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TFT Image colour changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooolajit

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I'm working on 320x240 pixels TFT which has the SSD1963 controller. I have interfaced this with the microcontroller. Basically I have written a code to store the image in the external flash memory interfaced with the microcontroller & this stored image will be displayed on the TFT. I have provided a switch to read the image(.bmp format) from the flash memory & display the image on TFT.

When I press the switch, I read the image from the external flash memory & display on TFT. The image is displaying with proper colours.
Now when I try read the image again & again by pressing the switch, the image colour changes (i.e., Image displays in Green,Blue,Red)each time I press the switch. please suggest for this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back