Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microc codes for interfacing piezoelectric vibration sensor with microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dason

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys am Dason am a final year student am doing a project with the title "car accident identification and notification using gsm and gps technologies" i have managed to get the codes that can send a message from the gsm modem to the mobile phone, i want to use any piezoelectric vibration sensor circuit to identify the accident and the gps to identify the location of the scene, the sensor circuit will be connected to pic 16f877 microcontroller and using the microc programming the microcontroller can receive the signal and location of the place from the sensor circuit and the gps receiver respectively and send the complete data via gsm modem to the mobile phone, actully am not familiar with microc coding neither with circuit designing but i have proteaus software i can use it for designing, so please i need help in circuit designing and microc codes that can useful in this design

I found this circuit in the internet some body designed it i was asking fo a help, how can i interface this circuit to the microcontroller?? as i have said i am using the pic 16f877 microcontroller see the atachement below 63540.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.