Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

datasheet or pinouts for DSM225-050SP microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawwa7

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dsm225-050sp

hi all
i have a goldstar TV model CF-16D16A stuck in standby mode , i suspect microcontroller chip DSM225-050SP as everything and all power voltage sound ok including standby supply , but no response to commands from user interface switches and i don't have circuit diagram for this model and couldn't have any datasheet or pinouts for this IC .
i need the circuit diagram or even the pinouts of this microcontroller chip which i think it's made by LG electronics but not sure!!
any help appreciated.
thanks in advance and best regards

050sp.com

hi guys
here's the circuit diagram for this tv model , the problem was corrupted eeprom and reprogram it produced normal operation and here u will find the circuit diagram for this model

hi all
and here's the dump file for the eeprom for this model to all who may need it :)

here's the complete datasheet for the microcomputer chip used in this model for reference :)

hi i need GoldstarModel_CF-16D16A

sawwa7

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hello samy_adel
just download the first file it's the schematic for the model u ask for it's the same
CF-16D16A
the first file is what u want , the second and third are datasheet for the microprocessor used in this model and the memory chip(eeprom) dump file if u need it
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back