Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making MATLAB code for GA welding optimization

Status
Not open for further replies.

braver21

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hay everyone, I am currently working on a college assignment, it's about welding optimization using Genetic Algorithm.
you see, this GA is a new thing in my department (mechanical engineering), so i was confused how to start.
I managed to get a little hint from a locally published books.
By following the steps given by the book, I think I managed to make the GA optimization.
I do the calculations manually because the data used only a few, but the real task is to create a programming language from the earlier calculations.
My lecturer suggested me to use MATLAB, but I am confused because I never used this program before.
I get some GA code for MATLAB from the internet, but i have no idea how to use it because looks like the code is for different GA problem, and i dont
know how to modify the code.
So, I was wondering if anyone could help me give a clue how to make the MATLAB code for my GA problem.
I thank you for your concern, and I will wait for your response. Sorry for my bad english =)

here is my calculation:

Attachments

• Welding GA.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 103

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back