Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help on driving CS8190 Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehsoon

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi dears.
I'm a bit new in Electronic, and now want to make a tachometer. I designed protection and supply circuit according to CS8190 datasheet and another tachometer's PCB. I've produced the 8.9v DC voltage for pin8 of CS8190 and a square wave to pin3. but now I can't see any thing in pin2. Can any one guess where the problem can be?

Reactions: Ehsoon

Ehsoon

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
yes Frank,I am. And my last problem has been solved :grin: , now I'm trying to calibrate the tacho according the given data. I calculated C4 and Rt(mentioned in cherry datasheet) for 5KHz Max freq. and 278deg, 0.47uF and 17.37Kohm(using a 20K potentiometer), but i think they're not properly calculated, because the needle didn't work right :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back