Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing SD Card to PIC16F Using Hi-Tech C Compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishat anjum khan

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
thank u...finally i have got accurate result...can u tell me about the difference between sd and micro sd card? i used micro sd for my voice recognition circuit but it shows error

Re: motor control with atmega8

hi

sd card is directly connected to µc, but micro sd card is connect using adapter to interface with µc.

hi

sd card is directly connected to µc, but micro sd card is connect using adapter to interface with µc.

Voltage 3,3V ? Both cards must have adequate leveling and for both you can use adapter or just simple signal leveling with zenerz and some resistors.

thank u...finally i have got accurate result...can u tell me about the difference between sd and micro sd card? i used micro sd for my voice recognition circuit but it shows error

Check pins for start.

sd-card-pinout.png

i have written a code to initialize sd card for my project...here is my code and circuit

is it ok?

Attachments

• voice.rar
    19.8 KB · Views: 88

Please don't mix several subjects in the same thread.
The sd card related discussion is not related to the motor control so I have moved this in a new thread.

i have written my code in hitech c for pic16f...but this isn't executed properly...some problem occured for read and write on sd card

He didn't , he started posting this in his previous thread that was motor control with mega8 and I have decided to move the posts to a new thread because the SD card discussion that started after the motor control was solved was a different subject but actually it was worse than I thought, it was or a different mcu too!

I have changed the title to reflect the true topic of discussion.

Please post your source code using CODE/SYNTAX tags or zip it into a single file and upload.

BigDog

this is my code and circuit...and sorry as i didn't change the title

Attachments

• voice.rar
    19.8 KB · Views: 88

hi

do you check it in simulation? it works fine then check there s problem in hardware.

i tried...but in simulation i had to fave problems due to sd card...can u check it plz??

Attachments

• simulation.rar
    16.3 KB · Views: 82

yes...but according to the code error led is on which indicates the problem of sd card to read or write...do u simulate it? is it working?

no, there is missing some files, audio & SD card. you remove sd card & then use as play back & test it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back