Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Please help me for buying a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponnus

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai,
Can you suggest me the best laptop with the following features:

1)4 GB RAM,500GB HD, Intel core i3
2)I need to work it in the embedded field, like for programming devices....so that it won't heat too much
3)budget is Rs.35,000/-.

I found HP 430 - QG623PA Laptop. How about it?

Or is it better to prefer DELL. I heard that DELL gets heated quickly.

thanks

better go for 3rd generation processor i3/i5

dell inspiron14R or 15R is good choice but costs 40k. You can get HP2000 or equivalent lenovo model in 3rd gen processor with 35K budget

You can get i5 laptops for this price, it will be more ahead in all.

You should try for Toshiba laptops, they are cheap and won't heat quickly . Also we know first laptop was designed and created by Toshiba.

Mark of laptop dont mean nothing today, better look price, time for quarantee (some of manufacturers give life time, like Toshiba), specification, design, your needs, and finaly look into your pockets.

:wink:

First of all i would like to tell you that dell laptop has very heating problem but the service of dell is very good as compared to another brand. I mean to say that dell service center work very well and in time. The other brands laptop has also many problems arises but this time Lenovo Think Pad is going very well, i prefer you to buy this one..one of my friend is using this machine an he is fully satisfied with Lenovo Think Pad system.

Keep in mind that laptop/notebook is not for whole life like a wife, this is just some piece of electronic device which is designed to be used several years and after that you go on newer model or you keep existing laptop with scratches from fighting and move on.

go for some thing you suit DELL has a great disadvantage that can be easily over taken by using a cheap cooling pad so there is no point in blowing it out of your list

other point is it is better to go for second or third gen instead of the first gen they have better features

Status
Not open for further replies.