Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4 of 8x8 Dot Matrix LED Display use the AT89c52 with c language

Status
Not open for further replies.

datsystem

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone. i always find that there are a lot of sources that are dot matrix led display that are with the scrolling function. but i only want the basic and without all additional functions.
can someone give me the c language and the circuit with the 8051 microcontroller AT89c52 for me to practise. because i hope to understand how to control the dot matrix led display with c language><

can someone help me???:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi, are you saying you want some basic C source code that *doesn't* do scrolling or other clever functions but just does the basics?

Is this a college/university assignment, are you getting us to do your homework?

yes, i just want the basic function.
because i want to learn how to control the basic function first, then i want to add more function on it.
i hope i can add the "light diming" and the "remote control" functions on the project

but i think if i dunno how to do the main part of the project, i will feel so hard to do this.
so .... can someone give me the c language code and the circuit for the 4 of 8x8 dot matrix led display to me ><

Status
Not open for further replies.