Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pcb design help for easy hand soldering !

Status
Not open for further replies.

tefavolc

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
its my first time to design a pcb , i am allowed to use eagle software , and i need tips and tutorials on how to design my circuit with such a way , that make it easy to solder it

One thing to definitely take care of is to make sure that adjacent pads and traces aren't too close - if they are, soldering may become slightly difficult as there are chances of shorting with the adjacent pad/trace.

One thing to definitely take care of is to make sure that adjacent pads and traces aren't too close - if they are, soldering may become slightly difficult as there are chances of shorting with the adjacent pad/trace.

thnx 4 replay :)

- - - Updated - - -

i googled that topic and found tut. that mentioned file name called eerules_dp.dru . can any one upload it plz coz i cannot find it on web

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back