Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DOT Matrix programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

john120

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, everybody?Who can help me to simulate DOT Matrix with proteus ,I do not have any problem about circuit but the needed help is for programming dot matrix and OLED,how to code for it in ccs c compiler?

Help me please to display for example KJB,I am using PIC16F877A.

Good,about circuit you have no problem,and do you know your designed dot matrix circuit how to work?if you understand,programming is very easy

just help me to program a little bit and display KJB (not moving message ) and after help me to understand how to move this text on the LED DOT MATRIX.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello there ,whatever you use as DOT Matrix;8*8 or 5*7 but what I necessary want is the codes which displays that message:KJB.

Thanks.

Hi, everybody?Who can help me to simulate DOT Matrix with proteus ,I do not have any problem about circuit but the needed help is for programming dot matrix and OLED,how to code for it in ccs c compiler?

Help me please to display for example KJB,I am using PIC16F877A.

you are having 16 pins right?
Just design a circuit as follows...
1) Keep 1st set of 8 pins as O/P from uC(Directly connect it to uC)
2) Keep 2nd set of 8 pins as I/P to uC (Connect all the pins to Vcc and Uc as well)

Now configure the 1st set as O/P in TRIS reg...
And 2nd set as O/p...

now make logic '1' to each pin of 1st set pins and check the 2nd set pins status...
corresponding switch belongs to the pin which gets low in the 2nd set and the pin u made as logic '1' in the 1st set is the pressed...

now configure the display and write the data what else you need to show on the screen...

can you provide some sample codes plz??

Status
Not open for further replies.