Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RTD PT100 Temperature from Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

Can someone tell me how to calculate RTD PT100 Temperature from its Resistance. I need the equation for calculating temperature from resistance. I've coded for resistance and it is working properly. I need the equation to get the value of temperature from rtd pt100's resistance.

The post asks for the inverse calculation. It can be performed based on a polynominal as well. The fit should be calculated based on the intended accuray and temperature range with the necessary order.

You can use the curve fit feature of a spread sheet calculator like MS Excel to calculate the polynomial coefficients.

Attachments

• pt100.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Sorry, but I've checked all those links. The quuation I have is giving the right temperature only upto 100 degree C. Any thing above 100 degree C, I'm getting wrong values.

The post asks for the inverse calculation. It can be performed based on a polynominal as well. The fit should be calculated based on the intended accuray and temperature range with the necessary order.

You can use the curve fit feature of a spread sheet calculator like MS Excel to calculate the polynomial coefficients.

Can you give me the equation?

---------- Post added at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was at 20:04 ----------

Can you give me the equation with polynomial coefficients?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back