Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Replace Models in Proteus, HELP ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ease

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
Does any one know how to replace models in a schematic that has already been done in Proteus?
For example,
I have massive circuit schematic that includes TMP36 model (temperature sensor) and i want to replace it with LM35 which is having the same simulating model, how can i replace TMP36 with LM35 without losing its wiring (connection).
thanks in advance:)

If the pin number is the same then place the new part directly over the previous one and it will be replaced.
Another option is to place the new part close to the previous one , add the wires for one component to the other and then delete the old part.

Alex

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------

Another option is to place junction dots (third icon on the left side bar) close to the old part wires , then when you delete the existing part you will only loose the connection wires up to the dot junctions and you can place and connect the new part.

If the pin number is the same then place the new part directly over the previous one and it will be replaced.
Another option is to place the new part close to the previous one , add the wires for one component to the other and then delete the old part.

Alex

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------

Another option is to place junction dots (third icon on the left side bar) close to the old part wires , then when you delete the existing part you will only loose the connection wires up to the dot junctions and you can place and connect the new part.

It worked!! thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back