Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

question about electronics engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

vead

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
i want to know some stupid questions
my friend asked me which type of work will you do in telecommunications
i told him as engineer i can design circuit,
i can develop device such as transmitter, receiver for communications
he said me he also know that electronics engineer design circuit but what does they actually work
please help me how i tell you in detail

See , basically electronics is a vast field. You need to decide whether you wanna career in digital or analog domain. Designing any circuit , which should meet all your goals i.e. like timing , power etc. etc. , You need to start from scratch . "What work they actually do " is a question of infinite answers.

If you choose your career in VLSI , then you have choice of selecting two paths i.e. frontend , which is basically related to logic design , verilog coding etc. and Backend , which relates to optimizing your design , circuit designing , connectivity of your components , choosing correct components ... etc. etc. ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back