Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the input capacitance of JFET at 150 Mhz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVenky

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have some few doubts and I want you to clear those.

I want to know the input parasitic capacitance of JFET at 150 Mhz ( the jfet I am using is J460).

Also I want to know the resistances for biasing the jfet in CS configuration.

One more doubt. I want to calculate the parasitic inductance of a wire at 150 Mhz.

Thanks in advance.

google it
ALL Transistors Datasheet
if u dont know the inductance apply a sine wave to coil thru different resistors and check voltage and current on resistor then u can calulate having z the induction
there is plenty of info on google
good luck

liked your ...human brain.. sheerlock.. so ill let u do some work your self before handing it all to u.:cool:

I saw the datasheet. It's at some other frequency. I want to know the capacitance at this frequency.

Dear iVenky
Hi
The input capacitance of a transistor , will not change with frequency , it's xc will change by changing the frequency . it's capacitor , with changing at amplitude will change ( one of effects of miller ).
Respect
Goldsmith

Dear iVenky
Hi
The input capacitance of a transistor , will not change with frequency , it's xc will change by changing the frequency . it's capacitor , with changing at amplitude will change ( one of effects of miller ).
Respect
Goldsmith

Okay do you have any idea about my other questions?

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:09 ----------

Please tell me the biasing resistor values of the JFET in CS mode.

It's urgent.

Dear iVenky
As dselec said it is not easy at that frequency . and is i know , the frequency response of a CS amplifier is not good . so try CG and CD arrangements . by the way , why you want design a class A amp for your aim ? as i know , at this frequency , the class C or the other class , are more useful .
Best Wishes

Didnt u see my link ?
it says r1 and r2 must be on your choice according to what current u need and vgs of your transistor.

Reactions: iVenky

iVenky

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.